A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn’t quit!
the Lodge Dutch Oven is an enameled cast iron classic that’s great for preparing and serving memorable, healthy and delicious meals. This product will help convert any recipe to a healthy one.
Product at a Glance:
- The right tool to marinate, refrigerate, cook and serve
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- Smooth glass surface won’t react to ingredients
- Broil, braise, bake or roast in the oven up to 500°F
- Sauté, simmer or fry on any stovetop
Lodge’s century-old tradition of excellence continues as we marry the benefits of cast iron with the beauty of porcelain enamel.
Superior heat retention produces a perfect braise or expert sauté, and the vibrant enamel surface allows food to be marinated and refrigerated.
Workhorses in the kitchen and show pieces on the dinner table, these vessels offer all the style and function of French brands at a value that is all Lodge.
6 Quart Dutch Oven, Red
- is a flawless pairing of form and function that doesn’t quit.
- This Lodge Dutch Oven is an enameled cast iron classic that works great for preparing and serving memorable meals.
WHAT IS PORCELAIN ENAMEL ON CAST IRON?
- It is actually glass that becomes bonded to the cast iron at high temperatures.
- A particulate of glass, called frit, is applied to the cast iron vessel and then baked at temperatures between 1200 and 1400° F.
- The glass frit melts and fuses to the cast iron, forming a bond. Porcelain enamel on cast iron is heat tolerant and impervious to water and other consumables.
MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY.
- Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food;
- it’s about the memories.
Product Dimensions :
- Length 13.56 inch
- Width: 10.98 inch
- Hight: 4.68 inch
- Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family.
- The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today.
- From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
- Allow cookware to cool before washing
- It is dishwasher safe, however, the manufacturer recommend hand washing with warm soapy water.
- If necessary, use nylon pads or scrapers to remove food residue
- Remove slight stains by rubbing with dampened cloth and baking soda
- Dry cookware thoroughly before storing