Stop Skipping Breakfast!
Forget the fast food drive-through. With the Hamilton Beach Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker, you can enjoy a hot, homemade breakfast sandwich in under 5 minutes.
Why the Hamilton Beach Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker?
When we reviewed this product, we simply placed the ingredients inside. We build the base of the sandwich in the bottom layer. The we placed the egg on the cooking plate and closed the lid. We then slid the cooking plate out and my sandwich assembles itself.
When I opened the lid, my hot breakfast sandwich was ready to eat! No need to worry about you
We really like the included recipe book. This wonderful book provides a variety of breakfast sandwich options. It has recipes from the traditional ham and eggs sandwich to the unique cheddar, apple, bacon and egg croissant sandwich.
This breakfast sandwich maker makes up to 2 sandwiches at the time. We find it to be perfect for couples or preparing kids breakfast on the go.
Go healthy or hearty, depending on your mood:
If you want to explore healthy breakfast alternatives and eat less processed food, the Breakfast Sandwich Maker can help. Your sandwiches could include whole-grain English muffins or bagels, low-fat cheese, egg whites, and your choice of veggies, lean meat, or a vegetarian option.
On the other hand, when you want to indulge in a satisfying, protein-packed sandwich, the Breakfast Sandwich Maker is ready to oblige. To make this kind of breakfast sandwich, use a whole egg and layer on your favorite cheese and meat. You can even use a pancake as the bread and pour syrup on your finished sandwich. What you make and how you eat it is completely up to you. Since you can make two at once, each can be customized you your liking.
Make breakfast sandwiches the easy way:
If you’ve ever prepared breakfast sandwiches at home, you know it’s a multi-step process often requiring more than one pan and a toaster for the bread. And that means you’ll have to clean multiple pans, too. On mornings when you have extra time and energy to spare, that’s fine.
But what about mornings when you don’t? You can still whip up two delicious breakfast sandwiches, thanks to the five-minute cooking time and easy cleanup. Know exactly how long until breakfast is ready, the built-in timer can be set in half-minute increments. A tone sounds when your sandwiches are ready.
The Best Things About the Hamilton Beach Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker
- Both sanwitches were ready in 5 minutes which gives enough time to make many more if you enjoy having a big family. Just keep in mind that the meat used must be precooked.
- This breakfast maker allows you to cook delicious breakfast sandwiches in the comfort of your own home, while using your own fresh ingredients, including organic eggs, cheese and much more.
- The unit is
equipedwith a timer with an audible tone that makes it convenient for setting it and forgetting it.
- The cookbook includes many quick and easy recipes to add a welcome tasty varieties to your morning meal.
- Cleanup is a breeze with all removable parts that are dishwasher safe.
The Bottom Line: The Hamilton Beach Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker is a great buy
We highly recommend this product and we encourage you to click on the Amazon link below to enjoy cooking your breakfast in no time. Enjoy!
Use your Hamilton Beach Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker to make this delicious recipe:
Cheddar, Apple, Bacon, and Egg Croissant Sandwich
- 2 mini croissants, halved
- 4 Tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 thin slices Granny Smith apple
- 2 slices precooked bacon, cut in half
- 2 large eggs
1. Preheat Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green Preheat light comes on. Lift cover, top rings, and cooking plates.
2. Place half of croissant, cut-side up, in each bottom ring of Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with cheese, apple slices, and bacon.
3. Lower cooking plates and top rings. Add an egg to each cooking plate. Pierce yolks with a fork or toothpick.
4. Top with remaining croissant halves, cut-side down.
5. Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes. Rotate cooking plate handles out until they stop. Lift cover and rings and carefully remove sandwiches.