Now for the first time ever, J.K. Rowling’s seven bestselling Harry Potter books are available in a stunning paperback boxed set! The Harry Potter series has been hailed as “one for the ages” by Stephen King and “a spellbinding saga’ by USA Today.
And most recently, The New York Times called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows the “fastest selling book in history.” This is the ultimate Harry Potter collection for Harry Potter fans of all ages!
This package is all seven books combined into one volume and one table of contents. This might make navigating to different books and chapters a bit difficult than if they were seven separate books.
The overall quality is fantastic. The colors are vibrant and the images are, in my opinion, even better than those in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 1).
The Harry Potter Paperback Box Set is the FULL BOOK and not an abridged or shortened version.
The Best Features Of This Paperback Box Set Are:
- Underneath the book jacket, the novel is bound in a sturdy orange hardback with green lettering on the spine.
- The paper is thick with an eggshell glossy finish.
- All chapter intros are illustrated.
- Some images take up full pages or multiple pages. Most illustrations share the page with text.
- Every inch of the book is illustrated or decorated in some fashion. There are NO white pages in the book. Even the pages without large illustrations have the paper printed and marked with ink blots or paper “stains”.
In Chamber of Secrets (compared to Sorcerer’s Stone), some pages even have beautiful patterns over the entire page. One page has a spider-web pattern and is right next to a picture of Aragog. Quite brilliant overall.
We highly recommend this Box Set for anyone looking to read the series, especially if you plan to read this with someone younger.
Based on the fact that the illustrations for this book were even better than in the first book, I’m now looking forward to the rest of the series even more.