Ninja Blender/Food Processor QB1004, features a 450-Watt Base, 48oz pitcher, 16oz chopper bowl, and 40oz processor bowl. The blender/food processor is ideal for shakes, smoothies, and meal preparation. It is also great for personal use or a fun gathering.
The Ninja Master Prep Professional patented Ninja Blade Technology handles all of your chopping, food processing, and blending needs in three conveniently sized jars great for personal servings or for entertaining.
Put the power of this versatile Master Prep Professional in the palm of your hand.
The system is capable of
- crushing ice into snow in seconds,
- blending frozen fruits into creamy smoothies,
- and choping fresh ingredients evenly.
- You can also mince, dice, chop, blend, and puree in the 16 oz. (2
- chopper bowl or larger 40 oz. (5
- processor bowl, and blend in the 48 oz.
Here are the Pros and Cons of the Ninja Blender and Food Processor
- Three different sized containers. Each has its own blade attachment. The two largest containers share a top and an adapter for the motor, which sits above the container and its blades.
- The blades come right out. It’s also pretty slick when using the larger blender to make beverages.
- Extremely sharp blades. They will puree anything.
- The Motor is Very Powerful
- Safety feature per the nature of the motor and housing,it makes it impossible to put your hand in the container while it is running. Granted, it might be limiting if you want to add things as it blends either.
- The motor is above the blades, which makes this a little confusing to use, especially for the first time.
- You have to pulse by hand. A pulse setting would have been cool.
- No shredding, grating or slicing attachments, which isn’t surprising. Those are typical attachments that require you to feed them the item as they turn.
Things To Keep In Mind When Operating the Ninja Blender
- This blender/food processor does not support blending hot ingredients. It is in the low price range which is understandable that it is not made to handle hot items.
- It is also very lightweight. So, when you pick it up, you will be pleasantly surprised by how light it feels.
The interchangeable and ergonomic 450-watt power pod quickly switches between the 16-oz chopper bowl, 40 oz processor bowl, or 48-ounce pitcher for added versatility in the kitchen. The pod features a large chrome pulsing button for ultimate control and consistent results.
Wide, no-slip bases and splash guards keep everything steady and clean. For added convenience, storage lids are included to keep your food fresh and all removable parts are dishwasher-safe.
- Interchangeable 450-watt power pod
- 48 oz. pitcher for frozen blending and smoothies
- 40 oz. bowl for food processing and meal preparation
- 16 oz. chopper bowl for even chopping
- All jars include convenient storage lids, are dishwasher safe, and are BPA free
- Includes 450-Watt Power Pod, 48 oz. Pitcher, 16 oz. Chopper Bowl, and a 40 oz. Processor Bowl with Splash Guard and (2) Storage Lids
In conclusion, this is a good low-priced, entry-level food processor where you can be introduced to the world of chopping your own food and making delicious sauces and condiments that will change your life beyond the normal.