This product is a single-serve and glass carafe coffee system—complete with a built-in frother that transforms hot or cold milk into silky-smooth froth in seconds and a host of delicious coffee recipes you can create and enjoy, all from the comfort of home.
No Pods Needed!
Pod-free single-serve and carafe brewing allows you to achieve unlimited variety and personal customization of your coffee drinks. Ninja’s Advanced Thermal Flavor Extraction Technology allows you to unlock the full flavor potential of your favorite ground coffee and enjoy a great-tasting brew with variable levels of richness. Ninja’s Custom brews include Classic, Rich, and Over Ice.
This brewer is designed to brew coffee grounds only. Do not insert pods or K-Cups
Ninja’s Signature Brews
Ninja’s Signature Brews, Cafe Forte and Specialty, take coffee to the next level. Cafe Forte is a full-bodied cup of coffee that amplifies your coffee’s unique nuances down to the last sip.
Specialty Brew is a super-rich concentrate that can be combined with frothed milk to create bold, decadent coffeehouse-style drinks—hot or cold, layered or blended.
Let us examine the pros and cons of the auto brewing coffee pot:
- Ninja CF091 Coffee Maker has a preinfusion/pre-wetting phase where it introduces hot water to the coffee then waits around 30 seconds before it begins the brewing process.
- It has a nice spread out showerhead to hit most of the grinds as it brews
- You can uickly select the amount of brewed coffee you want by dialing in the coffee weight desired for each brew output. You can brew a single cup (20g coffee) or a full carafe (93g coffee for most) and lots of amounts in between
- It easily replaces your Keurig and a regular coffee maker for this one machine since it does it better with freshly ground coffee, not plastic pods!
- You can easily add water to the coffee maker
- The reusable metal filter works greats
- The stay-warm feature of the heating element under the full carafe can be turned on and off
- This coffee machine doesn’t brew at 195-205 degrees. It Brews a little under that so slightly.
- No control over how much water goes over the grounds other than the selected brew amounts for each brew size. Thus, the variable you have control over is the amount of coffee you put in the filter at the beginning
- it is a bit large and may not fit under some kitchen cabinets (14.75 inches tall, 11.5 inches wide)
The machine also functions as an “espresso” maker: (it tries to do this too)
- the “espresso” “shot” actually tastes petty good
- the “lattes” that come from this machine taste pretty good too
- it does a decent job of “frothing” milk with the auto-frother.
- overall, a fun way to experience the world of cappuccinos and lattes to see if you’d ever want to go to the next level of actually getting an exclusive espresso maker.
- It will not make an actual espresso of course. Just a 4oz brew of whatever coffee you use
- The frothing device does work, however, heat your milk in the microwave first because the device doesn’t add any heat. It’s very similar to a frothing wand
- A cup of espresso is not this Ninja machine’s strongest point.
The Ninja CF091 coffee maker is an excellent machine for your first or second cup of coffee of the day. The “XL multi-serve” setting makes a perfect amount for filling up two to-go servings.
It’s consistent, makes the perfect amount every single time, and you have the option to dial in the preferred ratio of coffee/output for you.
I love it as a convenient, consistent coffee maker. You may also select from different factory-defined brew amounts on the fly. If you prefer a “do it all” type device- this is the one.
If you want to brew different amounts, get rid of your Keurig in favor of using fresh coffee, throw away their old Mr. Coffee, try “espresso”-type stuff, and have one machine to do it all adequately, I would definitely recommend the Ninja.
What is included in the Box?
- 10-cup (50-oz.) glass carafe
- Built-In frother to brew, froth and drink-all in your favorite mug
- 20-recipe inspiration guide
- Ninja Smart Scoop
- Permanent reusable filter
(as of [price_update_date] – Details)