The Ninja Mega Kitchen System BL770 provides Professional Performance and Power in XL 72oz. Pitcher, XL 8 cup Processor Bowl, and Nutri Ninja Cups. The Mega Kitchen System is perfect for frozen blending, food processing, and nutrient extraction.
What is the Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770)
Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770) is a Blender/Food Processor with
- Patented Ninja® Technology
- Extra Large, 72 oz. blender pitcher (MAX Liquid Capacity: 64 oz.)
- 64 oz. food processor bowl with drizzle hole lid
- (2) 16oz Nutri Ninja® Cups perfect for smoothies
- Lock–In Lid, featuring pour spout
- Easy to clean electronic control panel
- Sturdy, non-slip base
- 1500W Auto-iQ base
- All BPA Free
The Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770) Is Ideal For:
1. Ice Crushing
You will find the amazing Total Crushing technology very effective in crushing ice and frozen fruit in seconds. You will be delighted with how creamy the frozen drinks and smoothies are. The Total Crushing technology delivers unbeatable professional power. The unit blades pulverize and crush through ice and frozen fruits in seconds. This greatest thing is the blender can blend frozen fruit into delicious smoothies in a breeze.
I find myself using the blender and cups daily. Blending nutritional meals and dips is a breath with this powerful blender. For best results, I use the Nutri Ninja cup or the X-Large pitcher for frozen drinks. Just be careful blending hot ingredients as they can cause an excessive amount of pressure to build up, resulting in the risk of injury. In other words, blending hot ingredients is not recommended!
3. Food Processing
- The processor bowl evenly chops vegetables
- You can make up to two pounds of dough in the processor bowl.
- Mixing cookie dough and cake batters in the Ninja processor is very easy.
- It is ideal for high speed mixing. However, it is not something I would use for low speed blending.
- It does very well on high speed since it incorporates a lot of air, which is perfect for making delicious whipping cream.
- I frequently use the pitcher to create drinks, dips, sauces and more.
You can blend vegetables and fruits into drinkable liquids, however, this blender is not a juice extractor. Just add liquid or ice to reach the desired consistency. You can make delicious Berry Coladas just like this one.
The Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770) Brings Versatility Into Your Kitchen
- XL blending: 72 oz. pitcher is ideal for crushing ice into snow to make large batches of margaritas and resort-style frozen drinks. Crush ice for frozen drinks or blend fruits and veggies to create healthy smoothies.
- Single-Serve: Pulverize fruits and vegetables into personalized, nutritious smoothies—then twist on a lid and enjoy on the go. Chop fresh vegetables into restaurant-style salsas and purees.
- Food processing: 8-cup food processor bowl with 2 dedicated blades provides even chopping for food prep and can make 2 lbs. of dough in 30 seconds. Evenly mix ingredients to make pizza or cookie doughs.
- The system has a 1500-watt base with 4 dedicated blending speeds that puts the power and control in your hands.
- The system is also dishwasher safe. Dishwasher-safe parts make cleanup a breeze.
The Perfect Speed/Attachment for Every Function
What I Like About The Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770)
- The 2-HP, 1500 watt, blender comes out of the box and onto the counter were you can use it immediately! I found that very appealing and it works like a charm.
- The 72 oz. Total crushing pitcher pulverizes ice to snow in seconds, which I found very convent when I am trying to make creamy frozen drink or a smoothie on the go.
- The 8-Cup food processor bowl provides perfect, even chopping and makes up to two pound of dough in 30 seconds. I also find the idea of having a food processor and a blender with one base very convenient and a space savor.
- The two 16 oz. Nutri Ninja cups with to-go lids are perfect for creating personalized, nutrient-rich drinks to take to work or to the gym.
- I am really pleased with how well the four blades, two huge containers and the two personal size containers are designed and built. Very well thought out design.
- All the parts are dishwasher-safe, however, I find it easier, since I use it often, to just hand wash it right after each use. I also use a water bottle brush to get down its walls quickly.
- It gives a peace of mind to know that the parts are all BPA-free.
- The 30-Recipe inspiration guide is a very nice touch.
- Since the blender is very LARGE, the first thing I did was read the instructions on how to use it. I am glad to tell you that the instructions are very easy to follow.
What makes this Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770) an excellent products?
Attention to details is what sets this product apart from its competition:
- The Mega Kitchen System easily fits underneath the kitchen cabinet, so the size is perfect.
- You will also love the bottom handles that release the suction cups, and the lock that holds open the pour spout lid.
- Nonetheless, the best thing about the Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770) Blender/Food Processor is that it is BPA free.
What I Don’t Care For About The Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770)
- The power cord is short; it is only 48 inches (2 feet) long.
- Also, the machine can get loud when crushing ice. Crushing ice is loud, and this machine doesn’t make it any quieter.
- There is a one year limited warranty
How do I clean the blender?
- Wash the containers, lids, and blade assemblies, in warm, soapy water.
- When washing the blade assemblies and blade discs, use the provided cleaning brush or a dishwashing utensil with a handle to avoid direct hand contact with blades.
- Remember to handle the blade assemblies with care to avoid contact with sharp edges.
- Rinse and air-dry thoroughly.
It is a great product for the dishwasher. The containers, lids, and blade assemblies, are all top-rack dishwasher safe. You may need to ensure that the blade assemblies are removed from the containers before placing them in the dishwasher.
Use a damp cloth to wipe the motor base clean. Never submerge the motor base in water.
Things To Keep In Mind When Operating the Ninja Mega Kitchen System
Sometimes the lights keep on blinking.
- Check to make sure that the container is not being connected properly or the unit has overheated.
- Make sure the pitcher/bowl lid is connected correctly by aligning the arrow on the lid with the arrow on the handle. Press down firmly on the handle until you hear a slight click to ensure it is fully engaged. Attach the pitcher/bowl so the handle is in one of the front corners of the motor base.
- If the unit is overheated, there is a built-in safety feature that the motor will automatically shut off if it becomes too warm during heavy loads such as dough mixing. What you need to do is unplug the unit from the wall and wait 15 minutes before using again.
Avoid Using Partially Melted Ice
I noticed that using ice fresh from the freezer and not use partially melted ice works better in the machine. Ice that has had time to melt a little is less effective as it becomes metled into one block. It is absolutely better to start with a few pulses and then go to a continuous blending cycle. For best results, use the HIGH manual setting.
The Bottom Line:
If you are looking to have a large motor to accommodate the amount of use, this Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770) blender is the one for you. It is the only one you could find before stepping up to a Vitamix type which costs much more.
You will definitely get your money’s worth! You will love it! I am thrilled to find all the quality features in this Ninja Mega System. Like I said earlier, I use the blender and cups daily. They work perfectly.
This machine for what it is and what it’s supposed to do, is excellent! Highly recommend it.
Compare With Other Ninja Blenders
|items||This item Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770) Blender/Food Processor||Ninja Professional Countertop Blender (BL660)||Ninja Professional 72 Oz Countertop Blender (BL610)|
Nutri Ninja Personal & Countertop Blender (BL642)
|Customer Rating||4.6 out of 5 stars (4498)||4.6 out of 5 stars (7901)||4.5 out of 5 stars (8237)||4.6 out of 5 stars (2022)|
|Pitcher||(1) 72 oz. Pitcher (1) 8 Cup Food Processor Bowl||(1) 72 oz. Pitcher||(1) 72 oz. Pitcher||(1) 72 oz. Pitcher|
|# of Cups & Lids||(2) 16 oz. Nutri Ninja Cups||(2) 16 oz. Nutri Ninja Cups||Not included||(1) 18 oz. Nutri Ninja Cup. (1) 24 oz. Nutri Ninja Cup. (1) 32 oz. Nutri Ninja Cup|
|Total Crushing Technology||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Item Dimensions||9.50 x 8.25 x 17.75 inches||8.00 x 6.00 x 17.00 inches||9.50 x 7.50 x 17.00 inches||7.00 x 10.00 x 17.50 inches|
|Item Weight||9.20 lbs||7.60 lbs||7.10 lbs||10.10 lbs|
Great Recipes For The Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770)
Berrylicious Colada Recipe
1 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 cup fresh blackberries
1 cup blackberry sorbet
3/4 cup light cream
6 oz. light rum
2 tsp. lemon juice
1 cup ice cubes (9-10 cubes)
12-16 blackberries, frosted, skewered and frozen
Place all ingredients, except blackberry garnish, in the Pitcher and blend on 3 until smooth. Pour into stemmed cocktail glasses and garnish with blackberry skewers.
Morning Oat Smoothie Recipe
A great on-the-go breakfast!
1/2 cup steel cut oats, soaked overnight
1/2 frozen banana, peeled
2 tbsp. toasted almonds
2 tbsp. organic raisins
1 tbsp. agave
1/2 cup fat-free frozen vanilla yogurt
1/4 cup water
Place all ingredients in the Nutri Ninja® Cup. Press and hold the Single Serve button until smooth. Remove the blades from the cup after blending. Serve right away.
Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.