Rachael Ray Hard-Anodized II Nonstick Dishwasher Safe 10-Piece Cookware Set, Orange
The 10-piece Rachael Ray Hard-Anodized cookware set is the perfect combination of durability and style that certainly fits the bill.
The set comes with interchangeable tops and a stylish look that compliments as a hanging rack kitchen accessory. A much-needed product for any chef who needs affordable cookware.
The Rachael Ray Hard-Anodized Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set, Gray with Orange Handles includes:
- 1-quart, covered saucepan, (2 pieces)
- 2-quart, covered saucepan, (2 pieces)
- 6-quart, covered stockpot, (2 pieces)
- 3-quart covered saute (2 pieces),
- 8.5-inch skillet, (1 piece)
- 10-inch skillet(1 piece)
This set has all the essential pieces to make memorable meals every day.
- Hard-anodized construction provides even heat, helping to reduce “hot spots” that can burn food, and it’s coated with a durable nonstick both inside and out for exceptional food release and easy cleanup.
- The tempered glass lids allow you to monitor your food while it cooks, keeping heat and moisture sealed in.
- Grippy handles feature striking orange padding for a comfortable feel.
- This cookware is oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- and dishwasher safe for convenient, fast and simple cleanup.
Prepare a variety of oven-baked or stovetop meals
Make meal prep hassle-free with just the right, bright pop of colorful style, cooking with the super-sturdy Rachael Ray Hard-Anodized Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set, and leave the cleanup to the dishwasher.
Menu-planning with a cookware set like this is simple because there’s a pot or a pan for a whole range of cooking and recipe exploration.
- Create super-nutritious and innovative meals that are never boring with the help of Rachael Ray cookware.
- Try Rachael’s Vegetable Cacciatore by browning vegetables in the saute pan while the accompanying whole wheat penne bubbles away in the stockpot.
- Or add a little spice to a simple lunchtime meal with a chipotle grilled cheese sandwich browned to perfection in one of the skillets.
Try it for all your scrumptious breakfasts, lunches and dinners, and even special-occasion menus and snacks are good-to-go.
Tough, oven-safe design
Cooking surface is Hard-anodized aluminum material provides durability and even heat distribution. Oven-safe to 350°.
Nonstick interior coating allows easy stirring and cleaning
The grippy handles are rubberized for comfortable carrying.
Monitor your food without lifting the lid with the Snug-fitting glass lids
The set is designed with a Shatter-resistant, tempered-glass lids make it easy to watch your food while keeping in the heat and moisture. The tempered glass lids are sturdy and form a snug seal to lock in heat and moisture.
Snug-fitting tempered glass lid
Shatter-resistant glass lids. Lifetime limited warranty
Heats rapidly and evenly
This cookware set features hard-anodized construction that heats rapidly and evenly.
Hard-Anodized Sauce Pan
Impeccable food release
The interior is coated in durable nonstick for impeccable food release.
Comfortable, strong handles
The cookware’s grippy handles are rubberized for comfort, and dual riveted for strength.
Strong Orange Handels
This cookware is oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Grippy handles – fun rubberized handles are oven safe to 350 degrees F
Grippy Handles – Oven Safe
The Set Features Dishwasher Safe Cleaning
For easy cleanup, cookware is dishwasher safe. Dishwasher safe. A long-lasting nonstick interior lets food slide off with ease and makes cleanup quick and easy
Our Take On This Set
- Oven safe
- Dishwasher safe
- It works well with the glass cooktop.
- The pan has a flat bottom that does not rock around, and it cooks very evenly.
- This set is great for low-fat healthy cooking. There is no need to coat your pan in any added oil to pan fry.
- Cooking eggs with little oil and the fried eggs turn out perfect every time.
- The quality of this set is AMAZING. It will last for years as long as you don’t use metal utensils in them.
- It has this awesome thumb groove that gives you an extra grip when it’s hot
- Good quality, well built — durable — Easy to clean and they look great!
- They aren’t too heavy, they are great for everyday use
- The bottoms of the pans might become slippery
- You may need to hold the pan while stirring the food.
- Some claim that the handles are unusually long which may make it hard to fit into a smaller sink or narrow cupboard.
- The use of metal utensils may damage the nonstick coating. It is best to use wooden, nylon or silicone utensils with your cookware.
- If you’re looking for super sturdy heavy pots and pans this may not be for you.
Based on our extensive research, We highly recommend this great deal!
Cooks new and experienced alike will appreciate the essential pieces included in the Rachael Ray® Hard-Anodized Nonstick Cookware Sets. You can count on reliable cooking performance to help you get food on the table every time, and you’ll love the bold pop of color this cookware brings to your kitchen.
The Hard-Anodized Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set, Gray with Orange Handles is available on Amazon.com. Click the link below to add to your cart.
More About Rachael Ray’s Kitchenware Collections:
From cookware, bakeware and dinnerware, to easy-to-use cutlery, kitchen tools, and teakettles, Rachael Ray’s kitchenware collections feature solution-driven products that help prepare meals from start to finish – all in colorful style. In your kitchen and on your table, add beautiful hues and rich flavor to every dish with Rachael’s products.
Similar Products recommended by the team:
- Calphalon 10-piece classic nonstick cookware set in grey
- Rachael Ray cucina hard-anodized aluminum nonstick-cookware set 12-piece gray cranberry red handles
- Paula Deen riverbend aluminum nonstick cookware set 12-piece gulf blue speckle