Have you been trying to eat healthy this year but don’t know what to eat? I know the feeling; it has always been my struggle to figure out what food to eat to boost my weight loss or maintain what I have accomplished. Here is how we discovered the top 3 Superfoods for weight loss.
We set out to find the best foods to help you journey to your weight loss goal. We saw what the nutritional experts label as Superfoods!
So, when experts coin specific food as a superfood, meaning it has optimal nutrients for your health. Many wonder how to shed extra pounds for a special event, summer wear, or even the holidays. Therefore, we researched what the experts had to say and figure out the reason behind their recommendations.
We found these three highly recommend foods the nutritionists awarded superfood status.
Top 3 “Superfoods” for Your Weight Loss Efforts.
1. Artichokes – The First Superfood for Weight Loss
How can Artichoke promote weight loss?
Artichokes are one of the top 3 superfoods to support weight loss because they are well-known to be low in calories and high in fiber; each cup has about 70 calories and more than nine grams of fiber.
Artichoke provides a meaty flesh that gives it a substantial bite
When you consume the meaty flesh the Artichoke has, it keeps you feeling fuller longer. This vegetable is a prebiotic, feeding probiotics and creating a gut filled with good bacteria. Numerous studies suggest a healthy gut promotes a healthy weight and can aid in weight management.
Are you interested in boosting your weight loss by working out using a treadmill but don’t have space for it? Then check out our recommendation for the top-rated folding treadmill.
NordicTrack T Series 6.5 Si Treadmill
2. Vinegar – The Second Superfood for Your Weight Loss Journey
Why Does Vinegar promote weight loss?
Vinegar is the second one of the top 3 Superfoods to support weight loss. Vinegar’s potent flavor enhancer adds zing to meals for minimal calories. Each tablespoon is less than 15 calories, which is a great deal when you consider a tablespoon of salad dressing is about 80 calories.
Some research also suggests that when you incorporate vinegar into meals that include carbohydrates, vinegar can help blunt the rise in your blood sugar. That’s because the acetic acid within vinegar helps to slow down the absorption of carbs slightly. And all vinegar varieties work — white, red wine, balsamic, and apple cider.
Apple Cider Vinegar Gummy Vitamins by Goli Nutrition - Immunity & Detox - (1 Pack, 60 Count, with The Mother, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vitamin B9, B12, Beetroot, Pomegranate)
- Vegan, Non-GMO, Gluten-free & Gelatine-free: Each bottle of Goli contains 60 delicious vegan, non-gmo, gluten-free & gelatine free Apple Cider gummies. Our formula will make Apple Cider Vinegar gummies accessible to anyone and everyone.
- Better digestion, more energy, clearer skin, detox, immunity: Relieve digestion issues, experience more energy, watch your skin clear up and feel as your body detoxes with Goli Gummies. Enjoy all of the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar without the downside of drinking it. Goli is an excellent and easy way to incorporate Apple Cider Vinegar into your daily routine.
- Made in USA: with select ingredients thoughtfully curated from around the world. All Goli products are made in allergen-free state of the art facilities in the United States to ensure that the quality of our product is the highest it can be.
- Real apples, vitamin packed, great taste: Made with real apples, beetroot and pomegranate, Goli Gummies are as delicious as they are good for you. Our vegan friendly formula is packed with Vitamin B12 and B9 that will help improve energy, support healthy skin and so much more.
- Goli is a proud supporter of Vitamin Angels.
Always in a hurry and reaching for a protein bar, then check out our research on The Top 6 Items to Look For in A Protein Bar
3. Shrimp – The Third Top Superfood for Your Weight Loss
How does shrimp promote weight loss?
Our research showed that shrimp is the third of the top 3 Superfoods to support weight loss. At 8 calories apiece, shrimp is one of the skinniest protein-packed foods on the menu. You can enjoy about 12 medium shrimp for under 100 calories. Pretty impressive.
Here is another perk:
While eating any food, your metabolic rate will slightly rise due to the calorie burn during digestion. However, protein has the most significant effect — more so than carbs and fat. Thus, protein-packed shrimp can help rev up your system.