Are You Short On time? Don’t know how to eat healthy when you running out of time?
No worries! Here are a few easy to implement, simple tips to help you eat healthy when you are short on time or on the go.
A Few Tips For A Healthier On-the-Go Meals
1. Cook a few meals on the weekend and freeze them to use for lunches during the week.
2. Hard boiled eggs and fresh avocado’s making a great quick lunch. They pack very easily.
3. Fruit, when you are on the go, makes for a healthy breakfast.
4. Try to microwave foods for a quicker cook time than cooking them in the oven or on the stovetop.
5. Leftovers are a great quick meal the next day.
6. Prepare lunches the night before to avoid being late in the morning.
Would You Like To Watch Extra Special Tips on How to Eat healthy when you are short on time?
Here is a YouTube Video we thought you might enjoy watching. It covers items like what to avoid when your tempted to eat on-the-go and how to get healthier options. It also covers what not to do when you are eating out.
We thought you might like it. Please leave us a comment on how effective was this video in providing you with healthy tips when you are short on time. We would love to know your opinion, so please leave your feedback in the comments below.
You Might Also Like:
Chicken soup is not just warm and cozy, but it is an exceptional remedy for common cold and flu, especially in winters. This winter soup could help you in your weight loss journey as well.
Chicken is the most versatile of all meats, opening up numerous options to experiment with flavour profiles. The process of grilling may seem like a tedious task at first glance but it is actually qui…
It is very important to make sure you fuel up before a workout. Eat this snack 30-45 minutes before your workout.
Who has time to cook gourmet meals that call for 2-3 hours of prep time in the kitchen? Who wants to follow recipes from authors who don’t know the first thing about fat loss? This is the MAIN rea…
By Sparshita Saxena , NDTVEgg Recipes- Eggs beaten to perfection along with your favourite seasonings, chopped onions, tomatoes, fresh green chillies and coriander leaves. The pan gives…